Sunday, October 23, 2011




Here's what I worked on this weekend.  They are available on eBay and will be available in my store by the end of tomorrow.  I hope you all enjoy them :)  I had so much fun (as always) making them :)

Still learning about blogging and have gotten some great tips from some really great ladies on how to get started :)  I think I will be visiting some blogs tomorrow and trying to learn as much as I can about all this :)  Thanks to the suggestion from Liz (blessed2cre8.blogspot.com), I've also decided to look into gathering up a design team to help me get my business going :)

I'm sure I won't be able to keep from drawing some more tomorrow as well, so I will keep you posted :)  Sweet dreams crafty bloggers ;)

3 comments:

mamawcindy

Hi Nikki, Cute Blog! It took me forever to get up the nerve to start a Blog. I am so glad I did. It's Great to be able to Share your Creations with other Crafters. I just got done Participating in a Blog Hop. It was my second one. They are so much fun to do. I never thought I would be in Blog Hops. I just became a follower of yours.Would Love for you to come visit my Blog. :0)
cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

Doris P.

what a cute blog. can't wait to see more. IF you could get e-mail - this would be awesome. The e-mails in my box each morning (or when they post) is so awesome and filled with inspiration!! welcome to blogging!! Doris
parkernana5 at cox. net
http://mybugandmecreate.blogspot.com

Linda Therrien

Nikki, Your images are just adorable. If you are looking for DT members, I would love to be on your team. You can check me out on my blog.

New follower

Linda
www.lindascreativity.blogspot.com
therrien_linda@yahoo.com

Post a Comment

We Love Comments!!!