Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Freebie of the Week Now Available! Yay!

I've just posted the Freebie of the Week in my store so head on over and see what it is and grab it now :)  My plan is to post a new "Freebie" pattern every Monday :)

If you haven't already shared me with everyone you can think of...LOL....I would be so grateful and willing to do anything for you in return :) I'm more than happy to share the love ;)

I've also just posted a Facebook button on the blog too.  If you could send people over to my FB page that would be great also :)  Because I moved my FB page, all of my "likers" are still on my other page and a lot of them haven't joined my new page so the more you can spread me around, the more I will be jumping for joy :)

Don't hesitate to contact me in any of my contact places if you need anything from me :)

Look for more digi stamps to be posted tonight maybe :)

TTFN my Lovies <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We Love Comments!!!