Friday, October 28, 2011



Hi Blogger :)  These cuties are both available in my store :)  I feel like I've learned so much in just one week!  Look!  I even learned how to hyperlink words!!! WHAT??!! Who?? Me????  LOL!  I really want to thank everyone that helped me this week :)  I would not be this far without any of you <3

If anyone can see anything that I could improve on or knows any little Blog secrets to help me get my blog seen more and to help me get more followers, I would REALLY appreciate it!    

As you can see, I've added some of your blinkies to my blog :)  I love them and I think they are so fun!  If you would like (and I hope you do) and you haven't already, would you please add my Blinkie to your blog too?  If I don't have yours up yet, just leave me a link to your blog and I will absolutely run over and get it :)

I guess that's it for now.  Time to put my kids to bed and get ready to watch "Grimm".  I've been waiting for this show for awhile :)  Have a most wonderful night and a glorious weekend :)

XOXOXO,

2 comments:

Liz

got these little cuties!! cant wait to use them

http://tryin2craft.blogspot.com

AmyJRockstar

Hey Sweetie,
You're doing a great job! Those are the cutest ever! Love the wedding set. I normally don't like cutesy people shapes, but OMG, these are ones I would definitely use. They are just too sweet! I recorded Grimm on my DVR!!! Been dying to see it too! Yay!

Hugs,
Amy Jo (new follower)
amyjrockstar at gmail dot com
http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com

P.S. Advice - take it or leave it... Get rid of the Captcha code. I've been blogging for one year now and have only had one spam message and it went right to the spam folder, not on my blog. :0) Saves your followers a lot of time, especially when blog hopping.

Post a Comment

We Love Comments!!!