Tuesday, October 25, 2011

What a night :)

Hi everyone!  I have had such a great night!  I feel like the ball really started rolling tonight with my new PP company :)  I'm so excited!  I am having a blog hop on December 2nd and 3rd--Christmas Paper Piecings Blog Hop!  I'm using this blog hop as a Design Team call.  If you are interested in joining, post a comment and I will add you to the hop :)

This morning I was terrified of blog hops because I didn't know a thing about them and tonight I've got one scheduled.  I guess the only way to get in is to jump right...LOL!  I'm so excited!  Thank you to every single one of you that helped me today and joined my page and joined my blog :)  What an amazing group of women you are :)  I feel so blessed to have found all of you :)

I'm going to try to hit the sack but I'm feeling like I won't be very successful because I'm so excited and my head is full of ideas right now :)

I will be posting my "Expecting A Miracle" Pattern set in my store tomorrow for sure and hopefully getting another one out too :)  Now that I've got the Blog Hop scheduled, I want to make a Christmas set for anyone who wants to use it for the hop :)  I've got an adorable idea for the Christmas set that is burning a hole in my brain :)

Till tomorrow sweet bloggers :) Night night ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We Love Comments!!!