Thursday, November 8, 2012

THURSDAY POST AND A WINNER

Design Team Member, Patti, here to wish you all a happy Thursday.  Between "Sandy", the election and the first snow of the season here in New England...all I can say is WOW!  The snow is still coming down here in Maine, and I've got a nice hot cup of green tea and lemon.  Time to post a new Thursday project and announce the winner of our Fall Celebrations Blog Hop.  Drum roll please....

Karee Sue, from Creating Lasting Memories, you've won my fall card.  Please send me an email at jprossfam@gmail.com with your name and address - and I will get this right out in the mail to you.  Congratulations and thank you for hopping with us!!!

Now for my Thursday Share. This is a mini album that I made using a cut from the Silhouette studio. It's a Lori Whitlock cut - and she offers a youtube video with instructions on putting this together. Here's what the finished album looks like:


The back of the opened album with the binding

The inside of the album with the tags removed. 
 
Please hop over to my blog for more pictures and details on creating this album.  Also, check out the winner on my blog for the blog hop candy I was offering....Have a great Thursday everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We Love Comments!!!