Saturday, July 7, 2012

New Files and Exciting Stuff From PPbN!!

Hello Blogger world! I'm here to show you some of my newest files that were released in the last couple of weeks! I hope all of you had a wonderful 4th of July and that your weather cooperated for fireworks!! Just in case you didn't know, I've got an amazing sale going on this summer! Save 45% off every file! There is no minimum spend amount! Use code "summersale" in your cart at checkout for your savings to apply :)

Here are some of my newest files :) Click on the photos to be linked to each file :)










I've also started releasing regular die cut sets :) I know that some of you LOVE die-cuts so I hope these are a hit for you die-cut lovers out there :) Stay tuned for more die cut sets in the near future :)



I am also VERY EXCITED to announce that the very first issue of my magazine has finally been published and is available now! Follow this link to get your copy today!! I was planning on making it a monthly subscription magazine, however I am not yet receiving enough project submissions to put together an issue every month :( SO, if you'd like to be featured in PaperNutz Magazine, please send your project submissions to paperpiecingsbynikki@gmail.com! I am currently looking for FALL projects to be featured in the fall edition of PaperNutz :) It can be anything to do with fall and any kind of project...cards, layouts, home decor, etc. You must use a Paper Piecings by Nikki file to create you project in order to be considered for submission into the magazine.  It's another GREAT way to get you and your craft business seen by hundreds of thousands of people on the magazine site! Every magazine that I put out goes onto the Magcloud site for all of it's users to see!! 


And finally this week, I've just released two new SMASH stamps (also great for scrapbook layouts and cards)!! They are 2x2 inch acrylic stamps and you can order yours from my site as they are now IN STOCK and ready to ship to you!

Click on the images to be linked to the page on my website :)


You will not believe the quality of these stamps!!! They will NEVER lose their tackiness and will stick to your blocks for years to come!! Also, they are guaranteed never to yellow so if you ever have a problem with any of my stamp sets, please email me and I'll get you a new set free of charge :)

I have also just released my first line of Critter and People face stamps to coordinate with all of my files! Do you hate cutting out tiny eyes and noses to glue on your piecings?? Then my new Face Stamps are perfect for you!!! Grab yours today! I put orders in every FRIDAY at 12:00 pm EST! The face stamps take 2 weeks to produce so be sure to get your set(s) now if you'd like yours in the next shipment :)

So stop by the store (www.paperpiecingsbynikki.com) for all of the new PPbN Creations!! 

Thanks for stopping by and have an absolutely AMAZING weekend!

Nikki <3 






0 comments:

Post a Comment

We Love Comments!!!