Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Ok, every time that I post I say that I'm going to get better at posting but I never seem to.  So Here is yet another attempt to keep this blog going :)  Here are some of my newest sets to date:






 That's just a few :) 

I've also got a two HUGE announcements that I am SO EXTREMELY EXCITED about sharing with all of you!

Introducing ©PaperNutz Magazine and ©PPbN Acrylic Stamps!


The very first issue of ©PaperNutz will be available this July!! Be sure to stop by to read all about my new ©Paper Piecings by Nikki inspired publication/digital magazine! All info that you need is on the site for subscriptions, project submission guidelines/deadlines and advertising opportunities!


This first set (which coordinates with my "Cloudy with a Chance of Friendship pattern set) is available NOW! I will be placing orders this Friday so be sure to get your set if you'd like to receive it with the next shipment :)

Hope all is well out there in crafty,blogger land <3 Lots of hugs to all, as always <3


Nikki




0 comments:

Post a Comment

We Love Comments!!!