Monday, January 23, 2012

Newest Patterns :)

Hello my blogging buddies <3  It's been entirely way to long since I've blogged...I really need to work on catching up with all of you more and on a daily basis :)  Just wanted to post some of my newest pattern sets that I've put out in the last week :)





Stop over to my FACEBOOK FANPAGE to see all of the adorable projects my DT and awesome fans have made with these and other patterns :)  I've been so inspired by all of their amazing and unique projects!  Don't miss out on some great ideas for your projects :)  

If you haven't become a PPbN FB fan yet, be sure to click the "Like" button on my fan page so that you can possibly win some really cute "Fan Exclusives"!  Here are just a few of the little surprises I've made for my awesome "Fans of the Week"...




I hope everyone is having a beautiful Monday :)  Thanks for stopping by and be sure to look around my blog...I've added some really cute things you may be interested in :)  Lots and lots of hugs to all of you <3 <3 <3

Nikki

5 comments:

Michele

Hi Nikki! Super cute images on here! I am your newest follower and Beckie from "Just B Crative Crazy" sent me. :-) Love your stuff!!!

Vicki

Here to say hi from Beckie's blog (Just B Creative Crazy). Love your creations.

Vicki
vwilson577 at yahoo.com

ibecircled.blogspot.com

I have become a new follower here and Love you Blog!! Beckie sent me here and Thank you so much!!

http://ibecircled.blogspot.com
ilovetonkinese2 at hotmail dot com
Rexann♥

Lizzie

How do I get to the paper piecing page... I want to buy , but I cnt seem to find how to get there?

Nikki

Thanks for stopping by everyone :) Lizzie, my store address is www.paperpiecingsbynikki.com :) Stop over and take a look :) I add new patterns just about everyday :)

Nikki

Post a Comment

We Love Comments!!!