Wednesday, December 14, 2011

My Newest Pattern Set :)


If you love Christmas cookies then you'll love my newest pattern set!  Inspired by my weekend of Gingerbread Trains and frosted Christmas cookies, I've put created a set that will look perfect on your Christmas Cookie Scrapbook page <3 Maybe add one of these cuties to a special Christmas gift tag and show someone that you love them that much more with your handmade-from-the-heart tag or card :)
Hope you have as much fun making these little guys as I did creating them :) 
I LOVE to see what you create with my patterns so PLEASE always feel free to post a photo of your projects on my Facebook Page!
As always, LOTS of hugs from me to you!
Until next time.....

Nikki ;)

1 comments:

Angie

This is adorable Nikki!! =)

Post a Comment

We Love Comments!!!