Thursday, February 28, 2013

New Daily Freebie

I think we are all wishing for April Showers and the coming of spring.  I know I am!  Here's a peek at today's freebie at www.paperpiecingsbynikki.com

And here is a look at a new file!  I can't wait to give this one a try!!!


Isn't it the cutest ever???  

AND, if you missed the news~~~~~~~Nikki is now selling all your silhouette supplies!!!!!  Not only that, she is the cheapest place on the web!  Make sure you get your daily freebie and check out all the new files she has in the store...

~~~DT Patti

1 comments:

Anonymous

Not sure if you are aware of this but when attempting to get the freebie files I always get this message either using Chrome or Firefox can't find the server at www.paperpiecingsbynikki.com. I am clicking on the link provided.
love your work would love to be able to take advantage of your freebies thanks for your time.

Post a Comment

We Love Comments!!!